Foreign companies face many challenges in the modern market of Ukraine. It is often connected with macro and microenvironment. These risks vary depending on the sphere and time of their occurrence, their extent and severity of effects.
We assess potential risks, develop strategies and plans of risk management as well as management of consequences of risk.
MAYGER LLC provides risk management services in the following directions:
- Financial Risks
- Risks connected with organization of business in Ukraine (including possibilities of realization of business plans and feasibility studies).
- Risks connected with company operations in a particular sector of the economy.
- Risks connected with economic, political and social factors in Ukraine.
- Accounting and Taxes
- Customs Law
- Environmental Risks
We assess potential risks, develop strategies and plans of risk management as well as management of consequences of risk..
The risk management process of any project usually involves the following procedures:
• Risk Management Planning – the choice of approaches and planning of risk management activities.
• Identification of risks – identification of risks that could affect the project and documenting of their characteristics.
• Qualitative risk assessment – the qualitative analysis of risks and conditions of their occurrence in order to determine their impact on the project success.
• Quantitative assessment – quantitative analysis of the likelihood and impact of the effects of risks on the project.
• Planning of risks responding; definition of procedures and methods of mitigating the impacts of risk events and the use of possible benefits.
• Monitoring and control of risks – risk monitoring, identification of the remaining risks, the implementation of the project plan of risk management and assessment of the effectiveness of actions to minimize risks.
For creation of the mechanism of danger prevention, we practice the following methods of risks compensation:
– Strategic planning
– Prediction of the external environment
– Monitoring of socio-economic and regulatory environment
– Creation of the reserve system